Schedule Your Appointment at Lok Acupuncture Clinic in Las Vegas today!
Our goal is to provide you with exceptionally friendly and prompt service, and to ensure that you receive the proper acupuncture health care. We recognize that our patients have busy schedules and as such, we work hard to provide appointments during normal business hours as well as on holidays and weekends.
Call our Las Vegas office to schedule all appointments (702) 732-0178. If using insurance, please have your insurance information ready when you make your appointment. Although appointments are strongly encouraged, walk-ins are accepted on a space-available basis. Feel free to call ahead and check for availability if you plan to come without an appointment. Same-day appointments are usually available. Out of courtesy to our patients, scheduled patients are treated before walk-in patients.
To Make Your Appointment Call Us Today at
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
- Your Insurance Card(s)
- The name & birthdate of the primary holder (if not yourself)
- Valid Photo of Identification (Driver’s license, U.S. Passport or Passport Card)
- If your insurance company requires a referral, please bring it with you
- Please be prepared to make your co-payment prior to seeing the doctor
- If you have prescription medications/dosages, x-rays, medical records, lab results or other pertinent medical history, please bring those with you
- When you come for your appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early so that we may process your information
CONTINUED INNOVATION IN ACUPUNCTURE
Dr. Lok is occasionally out of the office to attend seminars and conferences to ensure that he is familiar with the developing medical innovations in acupuncture. We will accommodate your schedule around those times.
HELPING TO HEAL THOSE YOU LOVE
Many of our patients come back to tell us that they have encouraged their friends and family to visit our office. Our goal is to help everyone feel better about their body and health. We appreciate your kind words.